DescriptionThe Director comes with an extra deep foot well for more comfortable seating, three moulded headrests, larger rotating jets for a more immersive hydrotherapy experience, dual filters for a more effective filtration set up and deep seats to fully utilise the space provided.
If you are suffering from aches and pains this is must have spa pool. This spa is hydrotherapy bliss designed to relieve aches, pains and stress.
1900mm x 1900mm x 800mm with 5 seats
This Director Spa Pool has the following specifications:
- Superior Strength Full Frame Construction
- Treated Timber Frame
- Hand Crafted American Cedar Cabinet
- 2 Hydrotherapy Recliners, 2 Seats and Hotseat
- 50mm High Density Foam Insulation
- Multi-Coloured LED
- Lockable Hard Cover
- Energy Saving Triple Insulation System
- 30 American Waterway Hydrotherapy Jets
- 3 HP, 2 Speed Quiet Pump
- SV2-VH SpaNET Controller with 3kw Variable Heater
- Requires 15AMP RCD Protected Power Supply
- SpaNet Warranty is 24 Months Parts and 12 Months Labour for
Controllers, Heater, Touchpad & Pumps
- Acrylic 3 Year Warranty
- American Waterway Jets 3 years
- Cabinet and Spa Shell Structure 5 years
The Spa & Pool Factory has been proudly manufacturing NZ made spas for New Zealand Families since 1978. These are manufactured with high quality components to meet NZ safety standards.
Pickup available - Penrose, Auckland. Out of Auckland freight POA or at buyers expense.
We also offer spa pool accessories:
SpaNet Smart STREAM Bluetooth sound system with Subwoofer
SpaNet Smart Link Wi-fi module
SpaNet Heat pump
Cedar Steps (small)
Chemical Start Up Kit
Simple Silver (No worries spa pool treatment)
Filters needed for your spa pool
If you have any further question, please feel free to ask.