1. ACCEPTANCE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In making use of FREEADS.NZ which is a classified website, it shows that you have agreed with the following terms and conditions.
We reserve that responsibility to keep to updates the terms, conditions and notices of this terms and conditions at any instance of time for any reason, without a prior recognition. Our terms and conditions covers all services and features that is newly introduced by FREEADS.NZ.in using our website and any of our services, you are enacted to the unconditional acceptance of our terms and conditions. You have it as your right to review and update yourself with the most current version of this agreement. When you use our sites after we have made an update in our terms and condition, it shows that you agreed with our latest changes in our terms.in order to get an updates and a review for our most current version of terms and conditions, you can visit this link at any point in time: https://freeads.nz/terms_and_conditions-p105
2. AGE OF USAGE.
For you to use our site, it must be in line that you are 18 years and above, that is the age limit for you to be granted access to FREEADS.NZ. An individual who is below that age limit cannot access that section of our website.
3. WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT FREEADS.NZ AND CONTENT POLICY.
It is good to bring to your notice that FREEADS.NZ is just a platform or and interface. Any conversation or interaction between you and companies or individuals found in this website or via our services, which include payment and the delivery of goods and services, conditions, warranties or a representative in line with such dealings are strictly between you and that company or the individuals.
It is your responsibility to make enquiry or observation which is very necessary to you before embarking on any online or off line transactions between you and any company or individuals. You should note that FREEADS.NZ are not responsible or liable for any loss or damages which occurred as a result of any transaction or such dealings. You now know and agree that FREEADS.NZ is not under any obligation to get themselves involved in any dispute between you as a user or participant of this site and any third party.
You are now aware that any content posted on, transmitted via, or linked from services offered by FREEADS.NZ are strictly under your responsibility as a person who created such content or from the source of such content.
You understand and know that we don’t create or control and therefore should not be hold responsible for contents made available via this services.
You now know and understand that you may be exposed to a content which can be offensive and even not your choice, indecent, inaccurate, not leading to fact or misleading or otherwise objectionable.in addition, the website and the contents provided through their services may contain links from other websites which are separate and bears no relation or association with FREEADS.NZ in any form.FREEADS.NZ does not make any endorsement, warrants and any form of representation as regard to accuracy, completeness and or even to authenticity of any information contained in such websites.
You agree to be responsible and bear all risk that is associated with the use of any content and to the fact that under no condition or circumstances will FREEADS.NZ be liable in any way of form for any lost or damage to content of any kind incurred with the regard to the use of any content posted, emailed, or in any form made available to you through the services. You acknowledge that we (FREEADS.NZ) in its sole decision shall have the right but not an obligation to remove or refuse any content which is to be made available or that is already available through the services for breaking these terms or for any other reasons.
The website and any content available via this service may contain links to third party content which might include websites, directories, information, applications, software, programs, products or services which may be completely independent of FREEADS.NZ.
4. CONDUCT/PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.
You agree and accept not to post, email or from any form make available content:
* stolen items.
* break any law.
* Harmful, violateful, threatening, berating, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, infringe of another’s privacy, or harms children in any manner or form;
* Annoy, degrades, abash or detest an individual or group of persons on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, ethnicity or disability.
* In any form impersonates a person or an entity, which includes and not limited to FREEADS.NZ employee, or falsely states in a manner which misrepresents your connection with a person or an entity.
* Deception, false, information not leading to facts (misleading), deceitful or compose “bait and switch”
* Break any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or some other proprietary rights belonging to any party, or contents not within your right to make available under any law or in contractual or fiduciary manner.
* Composed of or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code”, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or a non-requested commercial advertisement.
* Composed of or contains any advert or request if posted in manner or categories of the FREEADS.NZ sites which are not meant for such purposes; or emailed FREEADS.NZ users outside their request or their knowledge to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interest.
* With links to commercial services or web sites, only as directed and specifically allowed by FREEADS.NZ;
* Any unauthorized services or the sale of any items of which is prohibited or not allowed by the applicable law;
* The use of software viruses and other related computer code, files or programs meant to disturb, inhibits or affects the functional value of any computer software or hardware telecommunication gadget.
* Affects the normal flow of dialogue with numerous number of messages (flooding attack) to the service, or that in the other way affects the users’ to service usage.
* Email addresses which breaches information, or any form of manipulated identifiers in form of forged headers with the intension of pretence to the source of content transmitted via the service.
* Parts of an animals which has been kept or preserved in any of the means be it artificial or natural which includes rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, including any other animal products of any description the sale and its purchase of which is shunned or restricted in any form by the applicable laws.
* Amours of any description.
* Strong alcoholic drinks like liquor, tobacco products, drugs, and psychotropic substances, and narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, and palliative/curative substances.
* Materials of religious including books, artefacts and many more beyond mention which is likely to affect the religious believe of any person.
Furthermore, you accepted not to:
* Get in touch with anyone who has asked not to be contacted with.
* Harass or stalk anyone;
* Contact other users’ personal data for commercial or unlawful purposes.
* Any use of automated means, which is not limited to spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining equipment’s, or its sorts to download data from the service-without internet search engine (e.g. Google) and non-commercial open archives (e.g. archive.org) that agree with our robots.txt file;
* A non-local or irrelevant content, continuously post the same or a like material content, or disproportionately or unwisely impose a bigger load on your infrastructure.
* The same kind of service or items can be posted in more than one classified category of forum, or posted in more than one metro political area;
* Trying to gain illegal access to FREEADS.NZ computer systems or involve in any activity that affect, reduces the quality of, disrupt with the performance of, or impairs the workability of the service or the FREEADS.NZ website.
5. COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
You accept that under no condition will you upload or share content to FREEADS.NZ which breaks any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any group.
You accept that you will not connect images, feedback or any writing work from another site, in particular if copyrighted or in any way under intellectual property rights.
You automatically grant or warrant the owner of such content by placing or submitting it to FREEADS.NZ.
6. INFRINGEMENT AND DISCLOSURES.
By accessing this site, you recognize and agree that FREEADS.NZ may be required to make known your content, with your other details with regards to legal or regulatory requirements.
In order to accept with our legal obligations, which includes all but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, services of process involvements, or finding requests, we reserve the right to made known your personal information that such disclosure is needed to:
Establish the identity of copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has been tampered with.
Establish the identity that the content on the FREEADS.NZ site has been tampered with.
Affirm a statement that content which is made known to access is not legally allowed by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
You cannot break or go against or try to break the privacy or right of other users of FREEADS.NZ. This involves you acquiring or trying to possess a personal data of other individual that also uses FREEADS.NZ.FREEADS.NZ will eliminate any infringing listing.
If to a great consideration that our belongings are sold or merged with another company, you will be informed of such transaction. We will disclose your personal information to the company that want to acquire us without your permit. If it is only a part of our business that we are selling, the company that want to acquire it will have access to your personal information, without your permit and we my send you a notice pertaining the sale.
7. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS.
When you have the believe that your work has been copied in a way that breaks copyright, or your intellectual possession rights has been otherwise violated, please inform FREEADS.NZ as soon as possible by contacting our customer support.
9. THIRD PARTIES.
10. USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information provided by you may be used to:
* Avail customer services, provide and manage user accounts and help you out in technical difficulties. Again, we may liaise with third party service providers certain information, which includes your browser capabilities or operating system which we have acquired in order to have a better understanding with advertisement and services which may interest you. We may hinder users located in some countries from gaining access to the website. We may store such information for as long as is entail to fulfil our business objective, even after the termination of your account.
11. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are an esteem customer, and we know that protecting your privacy is important to you. For that, we are committed to guarding the personal information you provide in a diverse of ways. We are not directly involved into payments and do not possess your credit card details.
For the process of payment transaction with third party service provider, we use secure socket layer (“SSL”).with the use of customer password and user ID, we guard your registration information. Under no condition should you open your password details to anyone and you should always bear in mind to log off after using a shared system
In conclusion, you can access the website as an anonymous user. We have taken some security measures in protecting your personal information. However, just as in electronic transaction method, no method is 100% safe. While we ponder for a commercial acceptable means to safeguard the personal information you provided, we cannot say for sure that they are 100% guarantee. Therefore, you accept and agree that we assume no responsibility regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse in any form of your personal or other information or content which included without limitation such information that has been provide to third party or any user, or with regard to the failure or a third party to concur with the agreement that abide us with the third party. For those post that uses comment features, your name and your email can only be posted if you provided them in the comment.
We don’t encourage posting of any information on these features or in any content which you posted and you don’t want to disclose it to other users. Maintaining your confidentiality in terms of your username and your password is your responsibility, this responsibility extends to all uses of your account either with your authorization or not.
12. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You can alter your personal information provided to us but this does not apply to your username and password and email address in line with our terms and conditions, only if you delete your account and requested us to create a new one. Because of different users, we don’t guarantee that you can get the same username.
13. NO SPAM POLICY.
Sending unrequested email advertisements to FREEADS.NZ email address or via FREEADS.NZ computer system, is expressly restricted by these terms and you agree and accept that.an illegal use of FREEADS.NZ system is an infringement to these terms. Such may subject the sender the cohort agents to civil and criminal penalties.
14. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE.
You accept and agree that FREEADS.NZ may with their own will establish limits as regard to the use of the service, including among others.
The highest number of days that contents kept by the service.
The highest number and size of posts, email messages or other content which may be transmitted or kept by the service, and are constantly with which you may access the service.
You accept that FREEADS.NZ should not be held responsible or liable for deletion or failure to keep any content maintained or transmitted by the service.
You accept and agree that FREEADS.NZ reserve the right at all time to enhance or quit the service (or any part thereof) with or without prior information, and that FREEADS.NZ should not be held liable or responsible to you or to any third party for any adjustment, suspension and discontinuance of the service.
You concur that FREEADS.NZ, in its wise decision has the right to delete or deactivate your account, hinder your email or IP address or in the other hand withheld your access to or use of the service (or any part thereof), instantly and without notice, and eliminate and reject any content within the service for any reason, including with no limitation, if FREEADS.NZ assumes that you have acted otherwise with the mind-set of the terms. Further, you accept that FREEADS.NZ shall not be responsible and liable to you or third party for any abruption of your access to the service. Further, you accept not to use the service after you have been terminated from it.
15. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
Reproduction of any kind, adjustment, and creation of derivative works from or redistribution of sites or the collective work is restricted.it is not allowed to copy or reproduce our sites and any of our work to any other server or location for further reprinting or redistribution. You agree and accept not to copy something from the service or make any form of duplication of it, and so you abide by all copyright notices shown on the service. You are not allowed to decompile or restructure and reverse or try to source for code used by this service in any means. Without limiting forgoing, no aspect of this service should be reprinted or reproduced, duplicated, copy, sell or resell for any commercial purposes and you agree to it. Though we (FREEADS.NZ) does not claim possession of contents that different users post, but by posting a content to any open area of the service, you instantly and automatically grant, and also represent and warrant that you have the permission to grant, to FREEADS.NZ an irreversible, perpetual, non-exclusive, and a fully paid worldwide permission to use, copy, perform and distributes the said material and to prepare derivative works of, or include into other works, said content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (via multiple tiers) of the foregoing. We enquire this right in order to host and display your content.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
You totally agree that the use of FREEADS.NZ sites and services is at your own risk. Our site and services (FREEADS.NZ) are made available on an “as is” or “as available” basis, with no warranties of any kind. We fully disclaimed to the fullest extent of the law to all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary to the highest extent provided by the law,FREEADS.NZ disclaim any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and performance of the FREEADS.NZ site and services not left out.to the highest level as provided by the law,FREEADS.NZ renounce any warranties for other services or goods received via or advertised on the FREEADS.NZ site or the sites or service, or accessed via any links on the FREEADS.NZ site.to the highest extent as permitted by the law,FREEADS.NZ renounce any warranties regarding viruses or other harmful components in connection with the FREEADS.NZ site or the service. Some jurisdiction do not permit the renouncer or disclaimer of implied warranties. Within such jurisdiction, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not be applicable to you insofar they share some relation to implied warranties.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Under no account shall FREEADS.NZ be liable or hold responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or even consequential or exemplary damages even if FREEADS.NZ has been advised of the tendency of that damage, emanating from any aspect of your use of the FREEADS.NZ site or the service, from inability to access the FREEADS.NZ site or the service, or the interruption or suspension, adjustment, alteration. Or termination of the FREEADS.NZ site or the service. Such hindrance shall also apply with respect to damages obtained by reason of other services or products received via or advertised in connection with the FREEADS.NZ site or the service or any links on the FREEADS.NZ site, including by reason of any information or advice received via or advertised in connection with the FREEADS.NZ site or the service or links in FREEADS.NZ site. These limitations shall go well to the highest extent permitted by law. Within some jurisdiction, limitation of liability are not allowed. Within such jurisdiction, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You therefor agree at your own expense to indemnify and hold FREEADS.NZ, it’s officers,subsidiaries,affiliates,successors,assigns,directors,with the inclusion of agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless of any claim or demand which includes reasonable legal fees and court costs, that is made by any third party as regard to or arising out of content you submit, post or make available via the service, your use of the service, your breaking of the terms, your violation of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your breach of any rights of other.
19. VIOLATION BY USE.
You accept and agree that in the account your listing, posting or your information breaches any of the provisions of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS or that of the listing policy, we reserve the right to terminate and or apprehend your membership of the site and refuse to give you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the site.
20. PREMIUM LISTINGS.
Gold pack listing. At any payment of this type of listing, it will be displayed on top of other listings till another person make a payment for gold pack. This stance for always the latest gold pack listing will be displayed at the top of other listing.
Silver pack listing. This will be shown on top after gold packing listings and it will remain like that till someone else pay for this kind of listing again. That stance for always the latest silver pack listing will be displayed on the very top of the free listings but not in gold pack listings.
21. FEES AND REFUND POLICY.
A premium listing (silver or bronze) fees are incurred to the users that made use of the premium feature for listing their classifieds.
We have the right to alter the fees structure. We may bring in new services and adjust some or all of the existing services given on the site.
We have the right without prior notice to eliminate, block or apprehend and ads/listings or user account which have been noticed to be in violation of these terms and condition or be unlawful, harmful, fraud, irrelevant, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is very bad to users and minors in any form and there will be no refund.
There is no permission for refund of money if the user delete, edit or changes mind. Premium listing cannot be in exchange with other listing as premium or ask us to cancel the premium listing and ask of refund.